TeamViewer is a desktop sharing and online meeting application that enables users to share their desktop with other users in real-time. TeamViewer also enables users to hold online meetings with up to 25 participants. In addition, TeamViewer includes a whiteboard and chat functionality to further facilitate online collaboration.
The latest TeamViewer Meeting for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
TeamViewer Meeting Andorid App Summary
TeamViewer has developed the TeamViewer Meeting for Android. You can find it under the Business category on Play Store. Since its inception, TeamViewer Meeting has got over 645193+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 15.23.114
The latest update of TeamViewer Meeting is Nov 23, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
TeamViewer Meeting App Overview and Details
TeamViewer Meeting keeps you connected to your contacts and teams through secure videoconferencing and VoIP calls, instant chat, screen sharing, and more across devices and platforms — anywhere you meet.
Download the free mobile app and get started today! Free for up to 5 people.
• Lock meetings
• Meeting passwords
• GDPR and HIPAA compliant
• RSA 4096 public/private key exchange
• AES 256-bit end-to-end meeting encryption
• Optional two-factor authentication
Features of TeamViewer Meeting for PC
1. Connect with your contacts and teams securely through videoconferencing and VoIP calls, instant chat, and more.
2. Lock your meetings to keep them private.
3. Meeting passwords keep your conversations secure.
4. GDPR and HIPAA compliant for added security.
5. RSA 4096 public/private key exchange for added security.
6. AES 256-bit end-to-end meeting encryption for added security.
7. Optional two-factor authentication for added security.
8. Connect across devices and platforms.
9. Get started today with the free mobile app.
10. Free for up to 5 people.
Install “TeamViewer Meeting” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing TeamViewer Meeting on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install TeamViewer Meeting on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type TeamViewer Meeting and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the TeamViewer Meeting as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||TeamViewer Meeting On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this TeamViewer Meeting?
We’re constantly improving TeamViewer Meeting to provide you the best experience.
– Multiple resolutions are now supported for smart focus, to allow improved experience in bad network conditions.
– Other fixes and improvements
TeamViewer is a meeting application that allows users to connect and collaborate with others in real-time. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that allow users to share their screen, chat, and collaborate on documents. TeamViewer is a great option for businesses that need to hold online meetings.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the TeamViewer Meeting for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This TeamViewer Meeting to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for TeamViewer Meeting and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the TeamViewer Meeting. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the TeamViewer Meeting.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.