ZOOM Cloud Meetings is a powerful online meeting and video conferencing tool that allows you to connect with colleagues and clients anywhere in the world. With ZOOM Cloud Meetings, you can host or join a meeting, share your screen, or use the chat function to communicate with others. You can also use ZOOM Cloud Meetings to record meetings and save them to the cloud for future reference.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the ZOOM Cloud Meetings on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the ZOOM Cloud Meetings using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for ZOOM Cloud Meetings so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the ZOOM Cloud Meetings on your computer.
|App Name:||ZOOM Cloud Meetings On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ZOOM Cloud Meetings Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the ZOOM Cloud Meetings in the Business category. You can download and install ZOOM Cloud Meetings on your Android phone from there. zoom.us is the developer of ZOOM Cloud Meetings who made this app.
22.214.171.12438 is the latest version of ZOOM Cloud Meetings that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 912940438. Plus, you’ll see that ZOOM Cloud Meetings has a good user rating of 4.3.
You can install the latest version of ZOOM Cloud Meetings, which is Aug 23, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install ZOOM Cloud Meetings on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of ZOOM Cloud Meetings for PC
1. Stay connected to your team and customers from anywhere with high quality video and audio, screen sharing, and instant messaging.
2. Easily join or start video meetings with up to 100 people.
3. Collaborate on-the-go with best Android device content and mobile screen sharing quality.
4. Send messages, files, images, links, and gifs quickly and easily.
5. Respond to threaded conversations with emojis.
6. Create or join public and private chat channels.
7. Make and receive phone calls with your business number.
8. Get voicemail and call recording with transcripts.
9. Use call delegation to make and receive calls on behalf of others.
10. Setup auto-receptionists to autonomously answer and route calls.
ZOOM Cloud Meetings App Overview and Details
Stay connected wherever you go – start or join a secure meeting with flawless video and audio, instant screen sharing, and cross-platform instant messaging – for free!
Zoom is #1 in customer satisfaction and the best unified communication experience on mobile.
It’s super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on “New Meeting,” and invite up to 100 people to join you on video! Connect with anyone on Android based phones and tablets, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones.
VIDEO MEETINGS FROM ANYWHERE
-Best video meeting quality
-Easily join a meeting or start an instant meeting with phone, email, or company contacts
-Best Android device content and mobile screen sharing quality
-Co-annotate over shared content
-Real-time whiteboard collaboration on Android tablets
UNLIMITED MESSAGING (WITH PHOTOS, FILES, AND MORE)
-Reach people instantly to easily send messages, files, images, links, and gifs
-Quickly respond or react to threaded conversations with emojis
-Create or join public and private chat channels
MAKE, RECEIVE, AND MANAGE PHONE CALLS
-Effortlessly make or receive calls with your business number
-Get voicemail and call recording with transcripts
-Use call delegation to make/receive calls on behalf of others
-Setup auto-receptionists to autonomously answer and route calls
-Safe driving mode while on the road
-Use your Android app to start your meeting or for direct share in Zoom Rooms
-Join Zoom Webinars
-Attend OnZoom events (US Beta only)
-Works over WiFi, 5G, 4G/LTE, and 3G networks
ZOOM LICENSE INFORMATION:
-Any free or paid license can be used with the app
-Zoom Phone is an add-on to paid Zoom licenses
-A paid Zoom subscription is required for certain product features
Follow us on social @zoom!
Have a question? Contact us at http://support.zoom.us.
Whats New In this ZOOM Cloud Meetings?
-Support up to 25 custom languages for interpretation
-Support for multi-language and translated captions in Webinars
-External users notice when composing messages in chats
-Restricted Calls/SMS hours and location
-Enhancements to call history
-Resolved an issue regarding unretrievable SMS messages
-Minor bug fixes
ZOOM Cloud Meetings is a powerful online meeting application that allows users to connect with each other in real-time. The application is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make online meetings more productive.
That’s it! That’s how you download ZOOM Cloud Meetings on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This ZOOM Cloud Meetings to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ZOOM Cloud Meetings and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the ZOOM Cloud Meetings. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ZOOM Cloud Meetings.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.