The V Bandit is the world’s first wearable fitness device that tracks your heart rate and calories burned while you work out. It is a small, lightweight, and comfortable device that you can wear on your wrist or ankle. The V Bandit is perfect for any type of workout, from running to weightlifting.
The technical specifications of the V Band for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
V Band Andorid App Summary
V Band was developed by xincore and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download V Band from Google Play store under the Health & Fitness category. The latest version of V Band is 1.1.7_65 on Play store with total users of 669479. The V Band app has a user rating of 3.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the V Band is Jun 28, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the V Band on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
V Band App Overview and Details
V Band is a smart device that can detect and assess people’s movement and sleep quality, and can help people better understand and adjust their daily activities.
The main function:
-Incoming call reminder: The bracelet will show the caller name or phone number
-SMS reminder: The bracelet will show the sender’s name and text content
-Social message reminder: Chat information will be displayed on the bracelet
-Alarm settings, etc.
Features of V Band for PC
1. Display caller name and phone number for incoming calls.
2. Display sender’s name and text content for SMS messages.
3. Display chat information for social media messages.
4. Count steps taken.
5. Display sleep statistics.
6. Display alarm settings.
7. Remind people to adjust their daily activities.
8. Assist people in understanding their movement and sleep quality.
9. Help people stay healthy and active.
10. Serve as a fashionable accessory.
How To Install & Download V Band For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the V Band for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the V Band.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for V Band on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the V Band and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the V Band on your computer right away.
|V Band On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Health & Fitness
|Jun 28, 2022
|Get it On:
Whats New In this V Band?
1. add 7 new sports modes: long jump, golf, hula hoop, rugby, sit ups, volleyball and baseball
The V Band is a wearable device that measures the user’s heart rate and sends the data to a phone or computer. This device has the potential to be used in a variety of ways, including improving athletic performance, monitoring heart health, and preventing heart disease. The V Band is a valuable tool for improving overall health and well-being.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the V Band on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This V Band to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for V Band and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the V Band. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the V Band.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.