Stiffness Method Solver is a finite element analysis software that calculates the deformation and stress distribution in structures. The software is used to determine the stiffness of the structure and identify the critical points. It can also be used to optimize the structure for better performance.
In this article, we will show you how to download Stiffness Method Solver For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Stiffness Method Solver technical specifications first.
Stiffness Method Solver Andorid App Summary
JFS Structures is the developer of this Stiffness Method Solver application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 15152+ users of this app. The Stiffness Method Solver app rating is currently 4.0.1.
It was last updated on Mar 5, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Stiffness Method Solver for PC
– The Global Coordinates
– The Stiffness Matrix
– The Displacement Vector
– The Load Vector
– The Element Shears
– The Element Moments
– The Element Bending Moments
– The Element axial Forces
– The Element Volumetric Stresses
|Stiffness Method Solver On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Mar 5, 2020
|Get it On:
How To Download Stiffness Method Solver For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Stiffness Method Solver on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Stiffness Method Solver on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theStiffness Method Solver in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Stiffness Method Solver on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Stiffness Method Solver running on your computer.
Stiffness Method Solver App Overview and Details
Stiffness Method Solver provides a convenient, detailed solution of the stiffness method in 2D Structures.
1. Why is it Convenient?
Using hand calculations, the stiffness method can take hours and it is difficult to know if you are on the right track. This app can give you the solution in seconds and you can quickly check if you have reasonable results.
Users can edit the solution to match how they solved the problem. They can do this by swapping the global freedoms or changing the direction of the location vectors.
There are help buttons throughout the app located at the bottom of each step.
Lots of structural analysis programs exist that do similar calculations but the engineers that build them are notorious at hiding their calculations. This app shows all calculations and explains each of the steps needed to solve the problem.
2. What is the Stiffness Method?
The stiffness method is a static analysis of a structure. For the purposes of this app, static means the structure is in equilibrium and at rest. Structures are made up of nodes (points with different restraint conditions) and elements (1D materials that connect nodes together). Loads are then applied to the structure.
The main assumption is that displacements are small. This assumption is key as it allows the solution to be derived under linear geometry, linear elasticity and radians can be interchanged with gradients. Because of this linear behavior, linear algebra can be used, which gives rise to the use of matrix calculations.
Matrices are used to describe the stiffness of structures and are transposed, inverted, multiplied and added to gain solutions. Matrix calculations can be difficult but are easily handled by a computer.
3. What is in the detailed solution?
The app is able to determine whether the structure type is a truss, beam or frame. The solution includes:
– The Directional Cosines
– The Element Freedoms
– The Element Local Stiffness Matrices
– The Element Rotational Matrices
– The Element Global Stiffness Matrices
– The Global Stiffness Matrix
– The Inverse of K11
– The Global Displacements at each Freedom
– The Local Displacements at each Element
– The Structure Free Body Values (Global)
– The Element Free Body Values (Local)
– The Free Body Diagrams
Equations and Final State
– The Equations at each Element*
– The Critical (Stationary and End) Points of each Equation
– The Diagrams of each Equation
– The Final (Equilibrium State) Position
– Axial Force / Axial Stress / Axial Strain / Axial Deformation
– Shear Force / Shear Stress / Shear Strain
– Bending Moment / Curvature / Rotation / Deflection
4. What is included in the In-app Purchase?
With the standard version of the app, users have access to all pre-processing data and the solver.
The in-app purchase “Full Solution” provides extra results including: Displacements, Free Body data, Equations and Final State. Before purchasing, if you want to understand more about the extra results, users have access to three example files that show the entire results.
5. Does it work?
The code has been tested against questions from a textbook (and is correct) with 8 truss, 17 beam and 12 frame solutions. The app has been tested across multiple devices.
Whats New In this Stiffness Method Solver?
– Minor change in matrix inverter
The Stiffness Method Solver is a powerful tool that can be used to quickly and easily solve stiffness problems. The application is easy to use, and can be used to solve problems in a variety of industries. The application is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to solve stiffness problems.
This concludes our article on Stiffness Method Solver Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Stiffness Method Solver for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Stiffness Method Solver to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Stiffness Method Solver and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Stiffness Method Solver. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Stiffness Method Solver.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.