Re-member is a membership manager that helps you keep track of your members and their contact information, as well as their subscriptions and payments. It also includes a built-in invoicing system so you can easily generate and send invoices to your members.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Re-member – Membership Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|Re-member – Membership Manager On Your PC
|Eureka Moment Technologies
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 6, 2021
|Get it On:
Re-member – Membership Manager Andorid App Summary
The Re-member – Membership Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named Eureka Moment Technologies. They have the Re-member – Membership Manager in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.3.3, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3799 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Re-member – Membership Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 6, 2021 was the last date the Re-member – Membership Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the Re-member – Membership Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Re-member – Membership Manager using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Re-member – Membership Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Re-member – Membership Manager using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Re-member – Membership Manager on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Re-member – Membership Manager here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Re-member – Membership Manager for PC
– Easily manage membership data for any type of organization
– Broadcast announcements to the entire directory or send out promotional material to your members
– Automatically send out birthday or other greetings to the members
– Many other features
Re-member – Membership Manager App Overview and Details
Re-member takes the pain out of managing membership data for almost any type of organization that needs to maintain a database of members. Whether it is a social or sports club, religious organization or an NGO, Re-member can make directory management a breeze.
And it’s not just membership management, Re-Member makes it easy to broadcast announcements to the entire directory or send out promotional material to your members. Re-member can automatically send out birthday or other greetings to the members and do many other things.
Give it a try !
The app requires purchase of a license for the backend database management module. Please contact us for more details.
Whats New In this Re-member – Membership Manager?
Notification for bills.
Overall, I thought the Re-member Membership Manager application was well designed and user friendly. I found the application easy to navigate and the features easy to use. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking for an easy to use membership management tool.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Re-member – Membership Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Re-member – Membership Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Re-member – Membership Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Re-member – Membership Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Re-member – Membership Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.