Pulse SMS is a modern, feature-rich and secure messaging app that has been designed to make messaging faster, easier and more fun. With Pulse, you can easily keep in touch with friends and family without ever having to leave your app. Plus, with our unique built-in SMS support, you can even send and receive text messages from your computer or tablet.
Installing and using the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) Andorid App Summary
Maple Media has developed the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Communication category on Play Store. Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) has over 3123935 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) is currently 126.96.36.19980.
The latest upstate time of the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) is Aug 27, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) App Overview and Details
Want an SMS app that is fast, secure, and packed with all the features and customization you could want? Look no further.
Pulse SMS is a seriously beautiful, next-generation, private text messaging app.
Pulse SMS is completely free to use on your phone, we don’t collect or sell your data, and there are no ads. How’s that for a best-in-class user experience? We care deeply about your experience with the app, and are committed to creating the best SMS texting app.
To round out its best-in-class phone app, Pulse SMS re-imagines your communication by giving you the ability to sync your SMS and MMS messages across all of your devices. Send and receive texts and pictures—seamlessly—from your computer, tablet, watch, car, or any device with an internet connection.
This is text messaging, done right.
A Taste of the Features
Pulse SMS is jam packed with features. On top of syncing between all of your devices, here is a small taste of what makes it the ultimate text messaging experience:
– Unparalleled design and fluid animations
– Endless global and per-conversation customization options
– Suggested Smart Replies within conversations
– Password protected, private text conversations
– Share GIFs with your messages, from Giphy
– Powerful searching through messages and conversations
– Automatic message backup and restore with a Pulse SMS account
– Preview web links
– Blacklist pesky spammers
– Delayed sending to give you time to edit or cancel messages you send
– Automated replies based on contacts, keywords, and driving/vacation modes
– Dual-SIM support
First and foremost, all of your conversations are stored in end-to-end encryption. You never have to worry about your data leaking out and no one can see your messages except for you, not even the Pulse SMS Team! With Pulse SMS, you get privacy and peace of mind, right out of the box.
Privacy Protection Proof
In technical terms, we use PBKDF2 to encrypt your password and use it as a key to encrypt messages and conversations.
Technical Encryption Overview
1) When an account is created, we generate two salts. One to use with authentication and one for end-to-end encryption.
2) The one that we use with login is straight-forward and normal. We store a version of your password, hashed against the first salt, and authenticate you against this hash.
3) For the encryption, we hash your password against salt #2 and store it locally on your device (computer/tablet/phone). Having this key is the only way that you can decrypt messages. Since no one else has the password that was hashed against the second salt, no one else will be able to decrypt anything.
We share our privacy protocol publicly so our users have peace of mind knowing their password is never stored anywhere and without that password, there is no way to create the secret key used for encrypting and decrypting the content stored in the backend.
Pulse SMS has a web app that you can use. It also has native apps for tablets, MacOS, Windows, Wear OS, Samsung Galaxy Gear watches, Google Chrome, Firefox, Linux, and even Android TV. Check out all of our platforms, along with screenshots, here: https://home.pulsesms.app/overview/
Pulse SMS is the premier web, computer, and private texting application on Android. Everything is instant, setup is a breeze, and it’s design is unlike anything you have ever seen.
Support: [email protected]
Features of Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) for PC
your messages with a per-message key that is derived from your password. This means that even if someone gains access to your data (which they shouldn’t, because it’s encrypted!), they still won’t be able to read your messages without your password.
|App Name:||Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Maple Media|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web). It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web), and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web)?
Thanks for updating to the latest version of Pulse SMS! Here’s what’s new:
– Fix for One Time Subscription bug
– Learn how to text from any device with Pulse SMS+
– Improvements to app stability & fixed several bugs
If you have great ideas, questions, or feedback please reach out to [email protected]
Pulse SMS is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a great choice for messaging.
Did the guide help you download and install the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web), let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pulse SMS (Phone/Tablet/Web).
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.