Moodle is a free and open source learning management system (LMS) forked from the popular course management system, e-learning software, and social networking platform, Elgg. Moodle is used all over the world by educators, trainers, and learners for learning and teaching online.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Moodle For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Moodle App Overview and Details
Moodle App Overview and Details
This official app will ONLY work with Moodle sites that have been set up to allow it. Please talk to your site administrator if you have any problems connecting.
If your site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
– Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
– Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
– Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
– Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
– View your course grades
– and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
– Record audio: For recording audio to upload to your site as part of a submission
– Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
– Network access: To be able to connect with your site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
– Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
– Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Download & Install Moodle For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Moodle on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Moodle on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Moodle result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Moodle will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Moodle with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Moodle on your PC.
|Moodle On Your PC
|Moodle Pty Ltd.
|May 28, 2022
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Get it On:
Moodle Andorid App Summary
Moodle Pty Ltd. is the developer of this Moodle application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 26802571+ users of this app. The Moodle app rating is currently 4.0.1.
It was last updated on May 28, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Moodle for PC
-See a list of your courses
-See the content of your courses, even when offline
-Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
-Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
-Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
-View your course grades
-See a list of permissions the app requires
-Give feedback on what else you want the app to do
Whats New In this Moodle?
Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Moodle is a powerful online learning platform that enables educators to create and deliver online courses. It provides a range of features and tools that can be used to create and manage online courses, such as forums, wikis, and quizzes. Moodle also offers a wide range of integrations with other applications and services, such as Google Docs and Twitter.
This concludes our article on Moodle Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Moodle for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Moodle to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Moodle and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Moodle. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Moodle.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.