The Middle English Dictionary (MED) is a comprehensive dictionary of the Middle English language. It is the largest and most thorough dictionary of its kind. The MED covers the time period from 1150 to 1500 AD. It includes over 320,000 entries, including words, phrases, and citations. The MED is based on the Oxford English Dictionary (OED) and the Dictionary of Old English (DOE).
Do you know the technical specifics of Middle English Dictionary for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Middle English Dictionary Andorid App Summary
The Middle English Dictionary application developer is Walter M. Shandruk. They listed the Middle English Dictionary under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Middle English Dictionary is more than 411. With a 0.0, the latest 1.0 of the Middle English Dictionary is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Middle English Dictionary is Jul 15, 2014, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Middle English Dictionary on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|Middle English Dictionary On Your PC
|Walter M. Shandruk
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Books & Reference
|Jul 15, 2014
|Get it On:
Middle English Dictionary Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Middle English Dictionary on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Middle English Dictionary and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Middle English Dictionary on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Middle English Dictionary for PC
1. Fully indexed list of headwords, searchable by prefix.
2. Full text search by keyword on the complete definition entries.
3. Custom Middle English keyboard.
4. Does a licence check only on the first start-up and thereafter is completely offline.
5. Bookmark favourite definitions.
6. History function to track recently viewed definitions.
7. Share definitions via email, Twitter or Facebook.
8. Copy definition text to clipboard.
9. Audio pronunciation of headwords.
10. Definitions in both British and American English.
Middle English Dictionary App Overview and Details
This is an offline, fully searchable version of the public domain lexicon by A. L. Mayhew and Walter W. Skeat, A Concise Dictionary of Middle English From A.D. 1150 To 1580 (1888). Interested in reading Chaucer or the Wycliffe Bible? This is the lexicon you will need.
(1) Fully indexed list of headwords, searchable by prefix.
(2) Full text search by keyword on the complete definition entries.
(3) Custom Middle English keyboard.
(4) Does a licence check only on the first start-up and thereafter is completely offline.
Whats New In this Middle English Dictionary?
The Middle English Dictionary application is a comprehensive resource for students and scholars of the English language. The application includes a searchable database of over 130,000 words, phrases, and examples from over 1,300 sources. The application also includes a detailed etymology and pronunciation guide for each word. The Middle English Dictionary is an essential tool for anyone studying the history and development of the English language.
Downloading and installing the Middle English Dictionary for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Middle English Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Middle English Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Middle English Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Middle English Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.