The Middle East is a region located in Western Asia and North Africa. The region has been home to some of the world’s earliest civilizations, such as the Sumerians and the Babylonians. The Middle East is also the birthplace of several major religions, including Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The region is currently in the midst of several political and social upheavals, including the Syrian Civil War and the Arab Spring.
So, you want to download the Middle East News for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Middle East News Andorid App Summary
The Middle East News is listed under the Lifestyle category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Middle East News is One SEO. The current version of Middle East News is 1.0.0 with a total user count of 1438 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Oct 24, 2019 was the last date the Middle East News was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Middle East News For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Middle East News on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Middle East News to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Middle East News. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Middle East News on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Middle East News on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Middle East News On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||One SEO|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 24, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Middle East News App Overview and Details
Middle East News (M.E News) is one of the leading Middle East English-language news mobile applications, based in Beirut, Lebanon.
Founded in June 2018, to serve the growing number of expatriates as well as new generation of English-reading Lebanese, Middle East News initially circulated in Beirut but rapidly spread its wings to cover most of the Arab world. Its publisher, Rana Tarakji, already owner and founder of the digital marketing agency OneSEO.net, not only wanted to relay news of their own countries to expatriates but also to introduce the region to non-Arabic readers. Her vision is to make Middle East News the leading English language mobile application in the Middle East.
Middle East News is currently recruiting more professionals and young talent to enhance the newsroom and spread the source of coverage regionally and internationally.
For the time-being, the news app is a leading source of Lebanese news and information but is slowly expanding to the rest of the Middle East to cover all Arab news.
This Arab news app brings together an unmatched combination of high-quality content and powerful interactive capabilities.
The news application allows you to access continuous regional and Lebanese news coverage on politics, business, religion and much more. Plus, you can search our Lebanese news archive, submit a news tip, apply to become a contributor or simply stay in touch with the current social, art and entertainment scene in Lebanon and across the Middle East.
Features of Middle East News for PC
1. Provides up-to-date news on the Middle East
2. Based in Beirut, Lebanon
3. Covers most of the Arab world
4. Publisher is Rana Tarakji, who is also the owner and founder of the digital marketing agency OneSEO.net
5. Provides news for expatriates as well as new generation of English-reading Lebanese
6. Vision is to make Middle East News the leading English language mobile application in the Middle East
7. Recruiting more professionals and young talent to enhance the newsroom
8. Slowly expanding to cover all Arab news
9. Combines high-quality content with powerful interactive capabilities
10. Provides continuous regional and Lebanese news coverage on politics, business, religion and much more.
Whats New In this Middle East News?
In conclusion, the Middle East News app is a great way to keep up with the latest news from the region. It is easy to use and provides a wide range of news sources.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Middle East News on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Middle East News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Middle East News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Middle East News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Middle East News.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.