Middle Ear ID is a mobile app that helps identify middle ear infections in children. The app is designed to help parents and caregivers quickly and easily identify middle ear infections in children so they can get the appropriate treatment. The app is based on the symptoms that are most commonly associated with middle ear infections in children.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Middle Ear ID For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Middle Ear ID App Overview and Details
Middle Ear ID App Overview and Details
The Middle Ear ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach ear anatomy. Clear full color images and animations show the normal middle ear with a close up of the eustachian muscle process, the ossicular chain. the eardrum and a large close-up video of a real ear drum.
• Structure ID for the middle ear and eustachian muscle, eardrum and ossicular chain. As each part is touched, the part highlights and the part name and description text changes. Description text shows or hides on demand.
– Middle Ear – 39 parts
– Eustachian tube muscle – 5 parts
– Eardrum – 11 parts
– Ossicular chain – 13 parts
• Animations for the middle ear and eustachian tube muscle, ear drum and ossicular chain.
• Video: a large close-up video of a real eardrum. Stop and pause button for video.
• Two finger zoom and pan of all animations and structure ID pages.
• Drawing Whiteboard feature:
– Drawing: freeform line hue of color dot, size panel sets the line size.
– Draw and place text directly on active animation and video.
– Text: Size panel set text size, auto wrap, non-movable in red, blue, green or black hue.
– Eraser: touch and rub lines and text on whiteboard to erase.
– Trash: one tap deletes all whiteboard lines and text.
– Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
• Best viewed on tablet type device
The Middle Ear ID app makes learning the middle ear easy and fun. Get the app today!
Download & Install Middle Ear ID For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Middle Ear ID on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Middle Ear ID on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Middle Ear ID result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Middle Ear ID will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Middle Ear ID with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Middle Ear ID on your PC.
|Middle Ear ID On Your PC
|Blue Tree Publishing, Inc.
|Jul 10, 2020
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Get it On:
Middle Ear ID Andorid App Summary
Blue Tree Publishing, Inc. is the developer of this Middle Ear ID application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3+ users of this app. The Middle Ear ID app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Jul 10, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Middle Ear ID for PC
– 10 easy-to-use features
– Clear full color images and animations
– Shows the normal middle ear with a close up of the eustachian muscle process, the ossicular chain, the eardrum and a large close-up video of a real ear drum
– Structure ID for the middle ear and eustachian muscle, eardrum and ossicular chain
– Animations for the middle ear and eustachian tube muscle, ear drum and ossicular chain
– Video: a large close-up video of a real eardrum
– Drawing Whiteboard feature
Whats New In this Middle Ear ID?
The Middle Ear ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach ear anatomy. Clear full color images and animations show the normal middle ear with a close up of the eustachian muscle process, the ossicular chain. the ear drum and a large close-up video of a real ear drum.
The Middle Ear ID application is a useful tool for identifying the middle ear. The application is simple to use and can be accessed on any device. The application is a valuable resource for health care professionals and researchers.
This concludes our article on Middle Ear ID Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Middle Ear ID for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Middle Ear ID to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Middle Ear ID and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Middle Ear ID. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Middle Ear ID.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.