Since 1995, Medscape has been the leading online resource for physicians and other healthcare professionals. With continually updated clinical information, news, and commentary, Medscape is the most trusted and reliable source of information for the healthcare community.
Our goal is to help you get the Medscape for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Medscape Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Medscape is WebMD, LLC and they’ve done a great job at keeping Medscape simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Medscape under Medical of Play Store. Medscape’s latest version is 10.3.1 with an impressive user base of over 7787766. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.3 shows how people love Medscape.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Medscape is Aug 9, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Medscape on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Medscape App Overview and Details
Medscape is the leading online destination for physicians and healthcare professionals worldwide. Designed to provide a personalized experience, the Medscape app offers the latest medical news and expert commentary in your specialty as well as drug and disease information, relevant professional education, and CME/CE activities. Access what you need, when you need it — for FREE.
* Get fast, reliable clinical answers all in one place with Medscape Decision Point. Medscape Decision Point combines evidence-based treatment options with trusted expert commentary. Now supporting multiple specialties, including Allergy, Cardiology, Dermatology, Hematology/Oncology, and Neurology.
* Access 400+ medical calculators, grouped by specialty for quicker and easier use!
* Check out other useful resources including our Drug Interaction Checker, Pill Identifier, step-by-step procedural videos, and more.
* Look up the most current prescribing and safety information on 8500+ prescription and OTC drugs, herbals, and supplements.
* Explore our tailored newsfeed; read the latest medical news and expert commentary in your specialty.
* Stay current with the latest FDA approvals, conference news, late-breaking clinical trial data, and more.
* Earn free CME/CE credits and ABIM MOC points on-the-go, and monitor your progress with our built-in Activity Tracker.
* Access the largest network for physicians and medical students with Consult.
* Use your Medscape account to access the Medscape app. Don’t have a Medscape account? You can sign up for free when you download the app—it takes only a few seconds.
Do you have feedback for the Medscape team? Email us at [email protected]
Features of Medscape for PC
1. Access to the latest medical news and expert commentary
2. Drug and disease information
3. Professional education
4. CME/CE activities
5. Drug interaction checker
6. Pill identifier
7. Step-by-step procedural videos
8. Newsfeed tailored to your specialty
9. Latest FDA approvals
10. Access to the largest network for physicians and medical students.
Whats New In this Medscape?
Default language – en-US
Thank you for using Medscape! We’ve listened to your feedback and added:
– Performance enhancements and bug fixes
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your automatic updates turned on.
Download & Install Medscape For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Medscape app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Medscape app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Medscape will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Medscape on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|Medscape On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 9, 2022
|Get it On:
I have enjoyed my time at Medscape and am grateful for the opportunities and learning experiences the company has provided. I am confident that I have the skills and knowledge to be successful in any medical sales role. I wish the best to my colleagues and friends at Medscape and look forward to continuing to work with them in the future.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Medscape for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Medscape, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Medscape to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medscape and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medscape. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medscape.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.