Medical Pocket Prep is the perfect study companion for medical students, residents, and practicing physicians. The app contains concise, yet comprehensive information on a variety of medical topics. The content is updated regularly, so you can be sure you’re getting the most accurate information available.
Medical Pocket Prep is easy to use and fits neatly into your pocket or bag. The app includes powerful search capabilities and a variety of study tools to help you learn and retain the information.
Medical Pocket Prep is an essential tool for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date on the latest medical information.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Medical Pocket Prep for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Medical Pocket Prep For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Medical Pocket Prep for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Medical Pocket Prep.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Medical Pocket Prep on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Medical Pocket Prep and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Medical Pocket Prep on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Medical Pocket Prep On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Pocket Prep, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Medical Pocket Prep Andorid App Summary
The Medical Pocket Prep was developed by the popular developer agency named Pocket Prep, Inc.. They have the Medical Pocket Prep in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.6.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 29898 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Medical Pocket Prep latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 11, 2022 was the last date the Medical Pocket Prep was updated with new features. If you want to use the Medical Pocket Prep on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Medical Pocket Prep using the emulator later on.
Medical Pocket Prep App Overview and Details
Hundreds of exam practice questions at your fingertips. We are Pocket Prep, makers of high-quality exam prep built by industry experts and designed to help you pass your exam.
Medical Pocket Prep gives you access to study prep for 16 different medical exams all in one place, with 500-1200 practice questions for each exam.
Pocket Prep is always free to download and try. We have two study options:
– FREE Basic Prep includes 20-60 practice questions and 3 out of 6 study modes including Question of the Day, Quick 10, and Timed Quiz.
– PREMIUM Prep includes the full question bank (500+ per exam) and all 6 study modes including Weakest Subject, Missed Questions, and Build Your Own Quiz. Premium also comes with a Pass Guarantee!
Study Features Include:
– 6 different quiz modes
– Answer explanations & textbook references for each question
Assess Your Performance
– Keep track of your overall study metrics for all your answered questions
– Subject scores tell you which exam subjects need more focus
– Community score shows how you compare to other learners
– Study progress shows how many questions are left in your study bank
Review Your Activity
– Easily find any answered question, explanation, or reference with search & filter options
– Sort by flagged or incorrect questions
Pocket Prep has been helping people pass their exams since 2011. Our exam prep content is created using subject matter experts to craft fully original practice questions that are directly based off each individual exam blueprint and cover each section of the exam. Our proprietary sourcePrep™ process ensures these experts are trained in writing techniques that reflect current industry testing standards and practices.
Scientific research shows that studying in short bursts over time is more effective than a handful of long study sessions. Our app is built with this in mind, giving you the power to study from your phone whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you. Easily access practice questions while waiting in line, on public transit, on meal breaks, and more!
Pocket Prep’s apps are award-winning:
– Intelligent.com’s Best TEAS Prep Courses, 2021
– Twinkl’s Top EdTech Tool, 2020
– EdTech Digest’s Cool Tool Award, 2016
We offer three auto-renewing options. There is no increase in price when renewing.
It’s your turn now. You got this!
Features of Medical Pocket Prep for PC
or tablet when you have a spare moment.
1. Hundreds of exam practice questions at your fingertips
2. 16 different medical exams available
3. 500-1200 practice questions for each exam
4. 6 different quiz modes
5. Answer explanations & textbook references for each question
6. Assess Your Performance
7. Keep track of your overall study metrics for all your answered questions
8. Subject scores tell you which exam subjects need more focus
9. Community score shows how you compare to other learners
10. Study progress shows how many questions are left in your study bank
Whats New In this Medical Pocket Prep?
Done isn’t done until everyone is included. We strongly believe that our test prep should be accessible to all those in our community. This update consists of some text sizing and other visual tweaks to ensure that our quiz modes, even the ones in beta, are more accessible.
Keep studying hard and we’ll keep the app working hard for you.
Medical Pocket Prep is an invaluable application for students and professionals in the medical field. The app is packed with concise, easy-to-read information on a wide range of medical topics. The app is easy to navigate, and users can quickly find the information they need. Medical Pocket Prep is an excellent reference tool and is sure to be a valuable asset in any medical professional’s toolkit.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Medical Pocket Prep of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Medical Pocket Prep to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical Pocket Prep and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical Pocket Prep. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical Pocket Prep.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.