A Medical ID is a bracelet or necklace that contains important information about a person’s health. This information can include things like the person’s name, date of birth, and emergency contact information. A Medical ID can be very helpful in case of an emergency, because it can help paramedics or doctors quickly get the information they need.
Our goal is to help you get the Medical ID for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Medical ID Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Medical ID is Laurent Pellegrino and they’ve done a great job at keeping Medical ID simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Medical ID under Health & Fitness of Play Store. Medical ID’s latest version is 7.16.0 with an impressive user base of over 621259. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.7 shows how people love Medical ID.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Medical ID is Aug 18, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Medical ID on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Medical ID App Overview and Details
Medical ID allows creating medical profiles that are accessible from your lock screen. In case of emergency, profiles enable quick access to vital information such as your allergies, blood type, medical contacts, etc. that are essential to attending first responders, medics, or medical staff having to take action. You can also share your location with emergency contacts even when the app is closed (for up to 24 hours or until you stop sharing).
The display and access of your medical information from your lock screen are made possible via an accessibility service to enable and that is part of the core features of the app. Once enabled, the accessibility service displays a widget over your lock screen. This widget helps people who have disabilities, or first responders in case of emergency, to take action and access medical data.
This is the free version of the app. Upgrading to the premium version gives you access to more features and help us to maintain the app and add features. Please note the upgrade is required only once in your lifetime!a
Please contact us by email if you have any questions, or file an issue at:
You can also help to translate or improve the translation of the app. Your help is welcome:
Features of Medical ID for PC
1. Ability to create medical profiles
2. Access to vital information on lock screen
3. Ability to share location with emergency contacts
4.Widget over lock screen for people with disabilities or first responders
5. Free version of the app with premium upgrade
8. Contact information
9. Translation help
Whats New In this Medical ID?
• Add support for Android 13.
• The activity that displays the current location now includes what3words.
• Configuration steps and video to enable the Medical ID accessibility service have been updated for Samsung devices.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download & Install Medical ID For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Medical ID app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Medical ID app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Medical ID will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Medical ID on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Medical ID On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Laurent Pellegrino|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Aug 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
The Medical ID application is an important tool that can help save lives. By providing important medical information, it can help first responders and medical personnel provide the best possible care in an emergency situation. The Medical ID application is easy to use and is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to ensure their medical information is readily available in case of an emergency.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Medical ID for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Medical ID, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Medical ID to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medical ID and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medical ID. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medical ID.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.