MDCalc is a powerful medical calculator app that can help healthcare professionals with a variety of calculations. The app is easy to use, with a simple interface that makes it easy to find the right calculation. MDCalc includes a wide range of medical calculations, including body mass index (BMI), drug dosages, and more.
Installing and using the MDCalc Medical Calculator for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
MDCalc Medical Calculator Andorid App Summary
MD Aware, LLC has developed the MDCalc Medical Calculator application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Medical category on Play Store. MDCalc Medical Calculator has over 959276 users with a great 4.9 rating overall. The latest version of MDCalc Medical Calculator is currently 4.0.12.
The latest upstate time of the MDCalc Medical Calculator is Jul 13, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the MDCalc Medical Calculator on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
MDCalc Medical Calculator App Overview and Details
Join the millions of medical professionals who use MDCalc daily to support clinical decision making at the bedside. Since 2005, MDCalc has been the leading medical reference for the most relevant, up-to-date and widely-used clinical calculators that support evidence-based patient care. Registration is free and takes less than 30 seconds for full, unlimited access.
MDCalc clinical decision support is created exclusively by board-certified physicians for use by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and medical students. The simple yet sleek app provides access to 550+ easy-to-use clinical decision tools including risk scores, algorithms, equations, formulas, classifications, dosing calculators, and more.
With a new enhancement, clinicians can now earn AMA PRA Category 1TM CME credits by simply reading the clinical content for 150+ calculators. The app will keep track of the CME credits earned in a personal dashboard, where users can also redeem credits for certificates and access their receipts for easy documentation. In order to redeem CME credits, users will need to sign up for a paid CME plan.
Unique features, ideal for the busy practicing clinician:
• Works offline and in limited connection settings. (CME tracking requires a connection.)
• Fast and easy search and filter to discover new calculators.
• Customizable lists for quick access: favorites, recently used, your specialty.
• Auto-syncing between the website and app.
• Quick toggle between US and SI units.
• Error warnings and normal values to help avoid mistakes and improper inputs.
Our exclusive “MDCalc Method” for selecting tools – including in-depth appraisal and validation of evidence AND clinical relevance – results in only the highest-quality tools to help you make better decisions and be more efficient in your workflow. And our network of academic and practicing physician experts create easy-to-digest content to reinforce decision making and support training:
• Insights and advice from the EBM creators (e.g. Dr. Phil Wells’ on the Wells’ Criteria).
• Expert content by specialists on use cases, pearls & pitfalls, results interpretation and more.
• Synopses of the evidence from the original and validation research.
From iMedicalApps in 2016: “The evidence based medicine (EBM) components of the medical app are what really set MDCalc apart from its peers… The MDCalc app gives brief summaries of the critical studies concerning the medical calculator, links to the studies on PubMed as well as “pearls/pitfalls”, “next steps” and expert commentary from the authors of the calculators.” – iMedicalApps “MDCalc app, the best online medical calculator is now an app”
MDCalc clinical decision tools support 35+ specialties including cardiology, critical care/ICU, emergency medicine, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, hepatology, infectious disease, internal medicine, nephrology, neurology, obstetrics, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, primary care, psychiatry, pulmonology, surgery, urology, and more! Here are some examples of the tools:
* Calculators that include CME content
» Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault Equation)
» CHA2DS2-VASc Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
» Calcium Correction for Hypoalbuminemia
» MELD Score (Model For End-Stage Liver Disease) (12 and older)
» HAS-BLED Score for Major Bleeding Risk
» CHADS2 Score for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Risk
» HEART Score for Major Cardiac Events *
» SIRS, Sepsis, and Septic Shock Criteria *
» Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
» Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP) *
» Wells’ Criteria for Pulmonary Embolism *
» Wells’ Criteria for DVT
Features of MDCalc Medical Calculator for PC
at the bedside.
1. 550+ clinical decision tools.
2. Board-certified physician created.
3. Clinical decision support for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and medical students.
4. Customizable lists for quick access.
5. Fast and easy search and filter.
6. Error warnings and normal values.
7. In-depth appraisal and validation of evidence.
8. Clinical relevance.
9. Network of academic and practicing physician experts.
10. Exclusive “MDCalc Method” for selecting tools.
|App Name:||MDCalc Medical Calculator On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||MD Aware, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install MDCalc Medical Calculator On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing MDCalc Medical Calculator on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the MDCalc Medical Calculator. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the MDCalc Medical Calculator, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this MDCalc Medical Calculator?
Bug fixes and Enhancements
MDCalc is a powerful medical calculator application that can help healthcare professionals make quick and accurate calculations. The application is easy to use and has a wide range of features that can be used to solve a variety of medical problems. MDCalc is an essential tool for any healthcare professional.
Did the guide help you download and install the MDCalc Medical Calculator for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the MDCalc Medical Calculator, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This MDCalc Medical Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for MDCalc Medical Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the MDCalc Medical Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the MDCalc Medical Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.