iMD is a comprehensive online medical resource that provides patients and healthcare professionals with up-to-date information on medical conditions and treatments. The site offers extensive information on diseases and conditions, along with news and information on the latest medical treatments and technologies. iMD also provides an online directory of physicians and hospitals, and a wealth of information on health and wellness.
The technical specifications of the iMD – Medical Resources for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
iMD – Medical Resources Andorid App Summary
iMD – Medical Resources was developed by Soheil Ghasemi and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download iMD – Medical Resources from Google Play store under the Medical category. The latest version of iMD – Medical Resources is 3.8.1 on Play store with total users of 39617. The iMD – Medical Resources app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the iMD – Medical Resources is May 9, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the iMD – Medical Resources on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
iMD – Medical Resources App Overview and Details
This program needs user and password for complete use , if you don’t know what this is don’t download it
iMD is a medical program that contains more than 20,000 medical books and is for members of imedicaldoctor community .
All databases are search optimized and you can search content of all books at once .
for more information about application visit the site .
Features of iMD – Medical Resources for PC
1. 20,000+ medical books
2. Database search optimized
3. Content of all books searchable at once
4. For members of imedicaldoctor community only
5. More information available on website
6. Application can be used on smartphones and tablets
7. Free to download and use
8. Regular updates and additions to database
9. Easy to use and navigate
10. Compatible with most devices
How To Install & Download iMD – Medical Resources For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the iMD – Medical Resources for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the iMD – Medical Resources.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for iMD – Medical Resources on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the iMD – Medical Resources and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the iMD – Medical Resources on your computer right away.
|App Name:||iMD – Medical Resources On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Soheil Ghasemi|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this iMD – Medical Resources?
iMD has been an incredible resource for me as a medical student. The app has provided me with an immense amount of medical information that is constantly updated. The best part is that iMD is available offline, so I can access it even when I am not connected to the internet. Thank you, iMD, for making me a better clinician!
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the iMD – Medical Resources on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This iMD – Medical Resources to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for iMD – Medical Resources and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the iMD – Medical Resources. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the iMD – Medical Resources.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.