Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes is a turn-based strategy game that puts you in command of a group of fantasy creatures, including dragons, orcs, and goblins. Your goal is to lead your armies to victory over your opponents by conquering their lands and defeating their forces.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Home Net Games|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 28, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes Andorid App Summary
The Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes was developed by the popular developer agency named Home Net Games. They have the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes in the Strategy category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2509750 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Apr 28, 2022 was the last date the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes was updated with new features. If you want to use the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes using the emulator later on.
Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes App Overview and Details
Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes is a turn-based strategy game that will put you right in the middle of war between Humans, Orcs, Goblins, Elves, Dwarves and the undead.
Build a mighty army and lead your troops into victory using the unique skills of your heroes and units. Make use of terrain covers and buildings to boost your statistics and outwit your enemies in single-player, skirmish and multiplayer PvP modes.
Take part in four exciting campaigns, control heroes with unique combat abilities, protect your people and encounter powerful enemies. Command units such as; Infantry, Cavalry, Mages, powerful siege machines, Elven archers, Dwarven riflemen, and many, many more.
In the Human campaign you assume the role of Percival Kent, an experienced paladin who has been sent by the Emperor to investigate reports of Goblin activity in a Human settlement. The kingdom is at the brink of war… Who wants it to break out? What kind of alliance will you have to forge to face the inevitable invasion of the green-skinned foes?
The Elven campaign introduces Arcaena, leader of the Elven archers. While you are trying to find Sylvius – a wise druid who can tame the forces of nature, you’ll face a powerful goblin mage and his allies.
In the Orcs and Goblins campaign you can even control a mighty dragon and his sneaky goblin friend Vulpis who can trick his enemies and perform a deadly strikes. While trying to find the source of unnatural floods that forced your people to find a new home, you’ll meet a third playable hero – a powerful Orc warrior.
The final chapter takes you to the Dwarven kingdom, where you have to face new enemies that you haven’t encountered before. With three new playable heroes and their unique abilities, you’ll jump into the middle of epic battles to stop the evil forces from spreading across the world.
To gain a tactical advantage you must resort to magic, which goes way beyond deploying specialized mage units. Your heroes are trained to use scrolls, which can turn the tide of battle in the blink of an eye. Summon the undead or powerful golems, lead your opponents into a rain of fire or a toxic cloud, and awaken their rage.
In each of the campaigns you have a castle at your disposal. You can expand it according to your preferred fighting style. Upgrade your heroes and your favorite units, and improve teleports to gain an edge on the battlefield.
In addition to single-player mode, you can test your skills in the challenging PvP multiplayer, which features classic Battle or Capture the Flag and an exciting Royale Mode.
ACCESSIBLE AND COMPLEX STRATEGY GAME
● A turn-based strategy game with simple and clear rules and a tactical depth, thanks to which you can adjust the gameplay style to your individual preferences.
● Complete four captivating single-player campaigns with unique heroes, units, and enemies.
● Use the special skills of your heroes and units to gain an edge on the battlefield.
● Expand your castle, upgrade your army and recruit specialized units.
● Each of the available races have well-balanced units and features, ensuring a unique strategy and making the battles more exciting and varied.
● PvP multiplayer with three modes – Battle, Capture the Flag and Royale.
● A single-player skirmish mode featuring the heroes of each campaign.
Features of Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes for PC
scrolls that give them various powerful spells. You can use these scrolls to summon elementals, teleport units, buff your troops, and many more.
– 4 campaigns with different races and objectives
– Unique heroes with special abilities
– Units have different stats and abilities
– Terrain and buildings can be used to boost stats
– Use magic to gain an advantage in battle
– Play in singleplayer, skirmish, or multiplayer PvP modes
Whats New In this Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes?
Version 5.1 changelog:
– Bug fixes.
In Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes, you can choose from many different heroes, each with their own unique abilities, to battle your way through the hordes of enemies. You can also customize your hero with powerful spells and items to make them even more powerful. The game features beautiful, hand-drawn graphics and challenging gameplay that will keep you coming back for more.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.