A meeting guide is a document that outlines the specific objectives and agenda for a meeting. It can be used by meeting organizers to ensure that the meeting runs smoothly and efficiently, and by participants to stay on track and ensure that they accomplish the meeting’s objectives.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Meeting Guide for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Meeting Guide For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Meeting Guide on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Meeting Guide using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Meeting Guide so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Meeting Guide on your computer.
|Meeting Guide On Your PC
|A.A. World Services, Inc.
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Apr 7, 2022
|Get it On:
Meeting Guide Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Meeting Guide in the Lifestyle category. You can download and install Meeting Guide on your Android phone from there. A.A. World Services, Inc. is the developer of Meeting Guide who made this app.
3.9.34 is the latest version of Meeting Guide that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 735783. Plus, you’ll see that Meeting Guide has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of Meeting Guide, which is Apr 7, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Meeting Guide on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Meeting Guide for PC
1. The app has a search bar that allows users to search for meetings by name or location.
2. The app provides users with a daily reflection.
3. The app has improved user interface, including a new menu bar and contact function.
4. The app is free of charge.
5. The app contains information from over 400 A.A. service entities.
6. The app is refreshed twice daily.
7. The app allows users to find meetings near them.
8. The app collects user’s IP address and other usage information.
9. The app does not have any ad-tracking.
10. The app provides users with a privacy notice.
Meeting Guide App Overview and Details
● Search — Users will now be able to search for meetings by name or location
● Daily Reflections
● More accurate locations for access to local contact information
● Improved user interface — with a new menu bar and Contact function
Brought to you by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc., Meeting Guide is a free of charge app that provides meeting information from A.A. service entities in an easy-to-access format.
Over 100,000 A.A. meetings are currently listed. The information is refreshed twice daily by relaying meeting information from more than 400 A.A. service entities; area, district, intergroup/central offices and international General Service Office websites (some of which are listed on (A.A. Near You).
To learn how to get your local A.A. website connected, please visit our support site for A.A. web servants.
Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. respects your privacy.
• If you choose to share your location with the app, your geographic coordinates will be transmitted, so that we can provide you the list of meetings near you when you are actively using the app.
• If you choose not to share your location, you can still find meetings by entering a location in the search bar, in which case you will receive a list of meetings near the location you entered.
•You can change your option for sharing location data by going into your Settings Privacy Location on iOS, or long-pressing the app and going to App Info > Permissions on Android.
•The app does not keep your geolocation or search information.
•Your IP address, searches, and other usage information are collected by Google analytics, but only to generate aggregate data to help us improve the app.
•There is no ad-tracking on this app.
To learn more about privacy on this app click here: https://www.aa.org/privacy-app
To learn more about privacy at A.A.W.S. click here: https://www.aa.org/pages/en_US/terms-of-use
Whats New In this Meeting Guide?
– Updated Contact screen now includes a link to the online support site
– Code updates
– Bug fixes
After using the Meeting Guide app, you should feel confident about leading and participating in meetings. This app is a great resource for learning the basics of meetings, such as how to structure and run them effectively. You can also use Meeting Guide to develop your own meeting style and strategies.
That’s it! That’s how you download Meeting Guide on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Meeting Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Meeting Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Meeting Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Meeting Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.