Epocrates is a mobile health app that provides on-demand access to reliable health information and resources. It offers a comprehensive database of drug information and interactions, clinical reference materials, and news and alerts relevant to healthcare professionals and consumers. Epocrates also allows users to manage their own health information and connect with other healthcare professionals.
The technical specifications of the epocrates for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
epocrates Andorid App Summary
epocrates was developed by Epocrates, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download epocrates from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of epocrates is null on Play store with total users of 3619283. The epocrates app has a user rating of 3.8 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the epocrates is Aug 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the epocrates on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install epocrates For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the epocrates using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the epocrates on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for epocrates here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||epocrates On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Epocrates, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of epocrates for PC
1. Provides pharmacology, prescribing, and safety information for Rx and OTC drugs.
2. Drug interaction checker.
3. Pill identifier.
4. Dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools.
5. Formularies for U.S. insurance plans.
6. Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity.
7. Alternative medicine monographs.
8. Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ.
9. Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content.
10. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row.
epocrates App Overview and Details
Save time in the prescribing moment.
– Rx and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescribing and safety information, adult and pediatric dosing, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations, and more
– Drug interaction checker: prevent harmful interactions between up to 30 brand, generic, OTC, or alternative drugs
– Pill identifier: organized by shape, color, imprint code, etc.
– 600+ dosing calculators, medical equations, and tools
– Formularies: drug coverage for 6,600+ U.S. insurance plans, by state
– Customizable home screen with drag-and-drop simplicity
Additional features in epocrates+, now just $16.99/month!
– Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
– Peer-reviewed disease content from the BMJ
– Labs, ICD-10 codes, and more medical content
Since 1998, epocrates has helped more than one million clinicians prescribe with confidence, save time, and stay focused on the patient. Rated the #1 medical app 10 years in a row by Decision Resource Group’s “Taking the Pulse.”
Whats New In this epocrates?
Thanks for using epocrates! We’ve made some updates:
New epocrates CME | learning anytime, anywhere.
General Bug Fixes.
Epocrates is a mobile app that provides quick and easy access to comprehensive medical information. It can be used by healthcare professionals and patients alike to look up information on diseases, treatments, and medications. The app also includes a pill identifier and a drug database. Epocrates is a valuable resource for anyone who wants to learn more about their health.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the epocrates on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This epocrates to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for epocrates and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the epocrates. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the epocrates.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.