If you’re like most women, you probably have a general idea of when your period is, but you may not know exactly when you ovulate. That’s where CycleBeads comes in. CycleBeads is a period and ovulation tracker that helps you track your menstrual cycle and ovulation so you can better plan for pregnancy or avoid it.
CycleBeads consists of a necklace of color-coded beads that represent the days of your menstrual cycle. You simply move a bead each day to indicate where you are in your cycle. The beads are also color-coded to indicate whether you are currently in your menstrual phase, your pre-ovulatory phase, your ovulatory phase, or your post-
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the CycleBeads Period & Ovulation For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation App Overview and Details
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation App Overview and Details
The CycleBeads app lets you plan or prevent pregnancy easily and effectively by tracking your period each cycle. Just enter the date your period starts, and CycleBeads will tell you your fertile and non-fertile days according to the patented Standard Days Method®.
This modern natural family planning method has been researched extensively in efficacy trials. It is the only proven family planning method which allows you to manage your fertility simply by tracking your period. And CycleBeads is the only Android app in the world based on this scientifically tested method. It has been found to be 95% effective in perfect use and 88% effective in typical use.*
CRITERIA FOR USE
To use the CycleBeads app, you should have cycles between 26 and 32 days long**. Most women do, but not all. If you don’t know if your cycle is in this range, the CycleBeads app can be used to track your cycle lengths. It will tell you if your cycles are in this range.
HOW TO USE
It’s simple! Enter the date your most recent period started.
Then, the app tells you what day of your cycle you are on, whether it is a fertile day or an infertile day, and when your fertile days will come this cycle. This information is all based on the Standard Days Method. You can use this to plan pregnancy, avoid pregnancy, or just as a period tracker.
• A calendar and a picture of CycleBeads that show you your cycle based on the start date of your period
• Customizable alerts telling you when you are on your fertile days, when your fertile window is ending, and when you are likely to start your next period
• Alerts reminding you to input your period start date or when you had a cycle outside the range of 26-32 days long
• A Notes feature to track key information for yourself, or to discuss with your health provider or partner
• Ongoing cycle data history so you can see the start dates of your previous cycles, the length of each cycle, and whether that cycle was in the range for using this method effectively.
For more information on the research behind this family planning method, to watch a video on how it works, or to learn more about this family planning tool, visit www.CycleBeads.com
Millions of women around the world have used this method as birth control, to plan pregnancies, and just to better understand their cycles. A portion of the proceeds from sales of all CycleBeads products including the CycleBeads app, supports research to expand family planning options around the world, and help people make informed choices about their reproductive health.
We update CycleBeads regularly. Please send us any feedback or requests for improvements to [email protected]
All CycleBeads tools including iCycleBeads, CycleBeads Android app, and CycleBeads Online are protected under patent.
* Arevalo M. et al., Contraception, 2002;65;333-338.
** According to data from the World Health Organization and analyzed by researchers at Georgetown University, approximately 80% of cycles are in the 26-32 day range.
Download & Install CycleBeads Period & Ovulation For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the CycleBeads Period & Ovulation on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the CycleBeads Period & Ovulation on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired CycleBeads Period & Ovulation result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the CycleBeads Period & Ovulation will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the CycleBeads Period & Ovulation with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the CycleBeads Period & Ovulation on your PC.
|App Name:||CycleBeads Period & Ovulation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Cycle Technologies, Inc.|
|Updated on:||Mar 4, 2021|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
CycleBeads Period & Ovulation Andorid App Summary
Cycle Technologies, Inc. is the developer of this CycleBeads Period & Ovulation application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 895651+ users of this app. The CycleBeads Period & Ovulation app rating is currently 2.36.
It was last updated on Mar 4, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of CycleBeads Period & Ovulation for PC
they were in the range of 26-32 days long
-Easily track your period and fertility days
-Based on scientifically tested Standard Days Method
-95% effective in perfect use, 88% effective in typical use
-Ongoing cycle data history
Whats New In this CycleBeads Period & Ovulation?
Updated for newer versions of Android.
CycleBeads is a very user-friendly period and ovulation application. It is very simple to use and has helped me to better understand my own body. I would definitely recommend CycleBeads to anyone looking for a handy period and ovulation tracker!
This concludes our article on CycleBeads Period & Ovulation Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or CycleBeads Period & Ovulation for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This CycleBeads Period & Ovulation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CycleBeads Period & Ovulation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the CycleBeads Period & Ovulation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CycleBeads Period & Ovulation.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.