The conjugate method is a periodization powerlifting system that emphasizes the development of maximal strength. It is a variation of the Westside Barbell system that was developed by Louie Simmons. The conjugate method uses a variety of training methods to keep the lifter’s muscles constantly guessing and constantly adapting. This leads to an increase in overall strength and size.
The latest Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting Andorid App Summary
Vandersoft has developed the Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting has got over 5174+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 2.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.1
The latest update of Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting is May 23, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting App Overview and Details
Few powerlifting programs have produced legendary strength gains like the Conjugate Method. One of the most popular strength programs in the word, the Conjugate Method was popularized for powerlifting by Louie Simmons of Westside Barbell.
This app is perfect for beginner to advanced athletes looking to perform the classic 16 Week Conjugate Method program with 4 training days per week.
The program is structured as follows:
Monday: Max Effort Lower
Exercises similar to the squat or deadlift up to a 1-3 rep max. Exercises include various forms of the box squat, rack pull, deficit deadlift, and goodmornings, performed at a 1-3 rep max. This movement is usually rotated each week.
Wednesday: Max Effort Upper
Exercises similar to the bench press, up to a 1-3 rep max. Exercises include various forms of the board press, floor press, close grip bench press and rack press, performed at a 1-3 rep max. This movement is usually rotated each week.
Friday: Speed Squat
Speed squat days use wide stance box squats in order to train siting back in the squat and fully recruiting the hamstrings, glutes and lower back. Box squats also build strength out of the hole and assure that squatting depth is reached. The weight is kept at around 50% (varied from 45% – 55% over 3 weeks). Lifters commonly use bands/chains for accommodating resistance on this day.
Sunday: Speed Bench
The Speed Bench days are done with a close grip touch-and-go style (no bounce). Like the speed squats, the weight is kept at 50% and can be varied over 3 weeks.
Please note: There are endless ways to run a conjugate periodization cycle. The exercise selections in this app are completely customizable. If you have specific needs you can base the program around the exercises you configure. This app is not connected to Westside Barbell or Louie Simmons and may deviate from information found elsewhere.
Features of Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting for PC
1. The app is perfect for athletes of all levels.
2. The program is structured so that you train four days per week.
3. On Monday, you train using exercises that are similar to the squat or deadlift.
4. On Wednesday, you train using exercises that are similar to the bench press.
5. On Friday, you train using speed squats.
6. On Sunday, you train using speed bench presses.
7. The exercises in the program are customizable.
8. The program is based on a conjugate periodization cycle.
9. The program is not connected to Westside Barbell or Louie Simmons.
10. The program may deviate from information found elsewhere.
Install “Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||May 23, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting?
– Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Let us know if we can do anything to make the app better for you! Please be sure to review the app so others can find it when searching.
The conjugate method – periodization powerlifting application is a proven way to achieve success in the sport of powerlifting. It allows athletes to peak at the right time, achieve maximal strength and size gains, and remain injury free.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Conjugate Method – Periodization Powerlifting.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.