Alight Motion is an award-winning, intuitive and powerful software for creating motion graphics and animations. It is designed for anyone who wants to create beautiful motion graphics, without having to learn complex software. Alight Motion makes it easy to create animations by simply dragging and dropping elements into your project. You can then customize your animations by adjusting timing, easing and more. Alight Motion also includes powerful tools for creating masks and adding text. You can then share your animations with the world by exporting them as videos or gifs.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Alight Motion for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Alight Motion For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Alight Motion on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Alight Motion, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Alight Motion app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Alight Motion Andorid App Summary
Under the Video Players & Editors category on Google Play store, Alight Motion has over 83255440 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Alight Creative, Inc. has developed the Alight Motion and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.2.2.
Until this latest version, Alight Motion has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 3.6. This latest version was last updated on Aug 19, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Alight Motion on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|Alight Motion On Your PC
|Alight Creative, Inc.
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Video Players & Editors
|Aug 19, 2022
|Get it On:
Features of Alight Motion for PC
easier to use.
1. Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
2. Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
3. 160+ basic effect building blocks that can be combined to create sophisticated visual effects
4. Keyframe animation available for all settings
5. Link parent and child layers and rig character joints
6. Cameras that pan, zoom, and support focus blur and fog
7. Grouping and Masking
8. Color Adjustment
9. Animation easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
10. Bookmarks for ease of editing
Alight Motion App Overview and Details
Be part of the movement! Alight Motion is the first professional motion design app bringing you professional-quality animation, motion graphics, visual effects, video editing, video compositing, and more!
• Multiple layers of graphics, video, and audio
• Vector and bitmap support (edit vector graphics right on your phone!)
• 160+ basic effect building blocks that can be combined to create sophisticated visual effects
• Keyframe animation available for all settings
• Link parent and child layers and rig character joints
• Cameras that pan, zoom, and support focus blur and fog
• Grouping and Masking
• Color Adjustment
• Animation easing for more fluid motion: Pick from presets or build your own timing curves
• Bookmarks for ease of editing
• Velocity-based motion blur
• Export MP4 video, GIF animation, PNG sequences, and stills
• Share project packages with others
• Solid color and gradient fill effects
• Border, shadow, and stroke effects
• Custom font support
• Copy and paste entire layers or just their style
• Save your favorite elements for easy re-use in future projects
Alight Motion is free to use with basic features and a watermark on videos you create. There are several paid membership options in the app to remove the watermark and access a regularly updated library of premium effects and features. These subscription membership options are charged when you select to purchase them, and renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the beginning of the next subscription period. Subscriptions are processed by Google and can be cancelled via the Google Play Store app or Google Play Store website. You can find more information about subscriptions at https://alightcreative.com/support
Alight Motion requires at least 1.5GB of RAM to be installed and run effectively.
We are always working to add new features to Alight Motion while simultaneously making it faster, more efficient, and glitch-free. While we’ve done our best to make sure it works well on a wide range of phones and tablets, we are a small team and sometimes make mistakes. If you run into any problems, or have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to contact [email protected] and we will be happy to assist you.
Terms of Service: alightcreative.com/tos
Whats New In this Alight Motion?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Alight Motion is an easy to use application that lets you create and share animated GIFs with your friends. The app is fun and easy to use, and lets you quickly create GIFs with just a few taps. You can then share your GIFs with your friends on social media, or even embed them on your website.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Alight Motion of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Alight Motion to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Alight Motion and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at allinonejunction, we also don’t use our own server to download the Alight Motion. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Alight Motion.
If you have any query about the app or about allinonejunction, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.